搜索
查看: 234|回复: 15
收起左侧

THE MESSAGE FROM WATER

[复制链接]
发表于 2008-6-4 22:46:49 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Telling Us to Take A Look At Ourselves
by Masaru Emoto
The photos below are from the referenced book which describes the author's experiments with frozen water crystals taken from both natural and chemically-treated  or polluted water sources.  Showing the crystalline patterns in frozen water give a message as to the water's basic structure and symmetry.

Clean and pure water, from natural and unpolluted sources, show brilliant and sparkling snowflake patterns, rich in color and luminosity. By contrast, water from chemically-treated sources, or polluted waters, shows flat and dull patterns, lacking in structure or color.

The water crystals also respond to human activity and to music. One can immediately see which water is more alive and life-enhancing, and which is not, thereby bridging the gap between subjective and objective measures.

登录/注册后可看大图

Thank You in Japanese

登录/注册后可看大图

Exposed to Heavy Metal Music

登录/注册后可看大图

Love/Appreciation

登录/注册后可看大图

Demon

登录/注册后可看大图

Beautiful

登录/注册后可看大图

After Exposure to a Child

(Nothing new, just wanted to share something which I thought was really interesting)
发表于 2008-6-5 22:09:03 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2008-6-5 22:35:06 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 H-S-B-C 于 2008-6-5 22:09 发表
wow....that?s really interesting..... is that what you want us to say?

Not necessarely, why? I mean this is a democratic country, you can say whatever you feel like. Not everyone likes the same thing, and not everyone agrees on everything, and that is not bad, otherwise we won't have the opportunity to disscuss things if we think the same way and it would be bit boring, don't you think? So, you can absolutely and freely say what you really think, and give your opinion towards it.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-6-7 16:27:12 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2008-6-8 11:28:47 | 显示全部楼层
1st. please do not swear*change your sh*t to some other word

2nd. if people do not like reading it, I will not make them do it because I cannot and it is not necessary. So, what I mean is if they do not read it, they are the ones that will have less knowledge, I am just trying to share things that I think it is worth knowing.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-6-8 22:28:10 | 显示全部楼层
Beautiful!!!!

Mathematically, water crystals are not a 2D form.... they are 2* InX form. hahahahha.....
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2008-6-8 22:32:23 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 irisJIJI 于 2008-6-8 22:28 发表
Beautiful!!!!

Mathematically, water crystals are not a 2D form.... they are 2* InX form. hahahahha.....

what's InX stand for?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-6-8 22:40:21 | 显示全部楼层
Logaritmo de X.... En este caso neperiano.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2008-6-8 23:07:01 | 显示全部楼层
and what's that you just said? I'm really bad with specific terminologies as the ones'  you've just mentioned.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-6-8 23:12:20 | 显示全部楼层
Te lo explico en espa?ol, que esto lo vi en el bachillerato y no sé cómo se dice en inglés.......

las cosas planas (círculos, cuadrados, etc) son de dos dimensiones.... las cosas con volumen están en 3D (lo sabes mejor que yo, porque creo leer que estudiaste el bachillerato de artes, no??)..... Pero hay muchas cosas de la naturaleza están en dos dimensiones multiplicado por un término en logaritmo...
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-6-8 23:13:06 | 显示全部楼层
se llaman fractales
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2008-6-8 23:22:38 | 显示全部楼层
ah, ok, thanks a lot. It's much clearer than before. I didn't study arts, I studied mixed: humanities with economy and maths, jajaj
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-6-10 00:16:32 | 显示全部楼层
no te habras ekivocao de apartao——?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2008-6-10 12:33:28 | 显示全部楼层
no sis, this is now also for English, lol.
Look here: http://www.sihua.org/bbs/viewthr ... &extra=page%3D2
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-6-10 22:17:44 | 显示全部楼层

回复 12# 的帖子

si te interesa, investiga más sobre los fractales.... creo que es una de las partes más bonitas de las matemáticas.... digno de ser considerado como arte
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2008-6-12 11:54:11 | 显示全部楼层
hahaha, ok, thanks
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关于我们|广告服务|免责声明|小黑屋|友情链接|Archiver|联系我们|手机版|西班牙华人网 西华论坛 ( 蜀ICP备05006459号 )

GMT+2, 2024-5-4 21:37 , Processed in 0.015948 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.